COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A 19-year-old Meridian woman has pleaded guilty to driving the getaway car in a bank robbery in western Idaho.
The U.S. Attorney's Office says Jennifer Lillian Balfe pleaded guilty to bank robbery Tuesday. She is scheduled to be sentenced by U.S. District Judge Edward J. Lodge on Nov. 12.
Prosecutors allege Bale and 35-year-old Ricky Allen Fisher of Nampa robbed a U.S. Bank branch in Cottonwood on May 15. They were arrested two days later at a motel in Lewiston. Police say they raised suspicion by spending a lot of cash at a casino.
Fisher's trial is scheduled for October.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives