COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A 19-year-old Meridian woman has pleaded guilty to driving the getaway car in a bank robbery in western Idaho.
The U.S. Attorney's Office says Jennifer Lillian Balfe pleaded guilty to bank robbery Tuesday. She is scheduled to be sentenced by U.S. District Judge Edward J. Lodge on Nov. 12.
Prosecutors allege Bale and 35-year-old Ricky Allen Fisher of Nampa robbed a U.S. Bank branch in Cottonwood on May 15. They were arrested two days later at a motel in Lewiston. Police say they raised suspicion by spending a lot of cash at a casino.
Fisher's trial is scheduled for October.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday