POST FALLS, Idaho - A Grand Jury has handed up an indictment against the man involved in an officer-involved shooting on Interstate 90 in Post Falls on June 22.
According to the Bonner County Sheriff's Office, Marcus Rael has been charged with 12 counts of assault with intent to commit murder by brandishing firearms and firing multiple shots at officers.
Rael will be arraigned on the indictment in Kootenai County.
He is currently being held on a $4 million bond.
The investigation into the incident and the use of force by the officers involved in the shooting is ongoing.
- McMorris Rodgers' telephone town hall suffers technical difficulties
- Melting snow flooding storage units in Deer Park
- Water run-off causes flooding in Spokane homes
- Group protests "Coffee with Cathy" meeting
- Friends of Coulee City twins react to violent killing
- McMorris Rodgers talks Trump, Obamacare repeal