POST FALLS, Idaho - A Grand Jury has handed up an indictment against the man involved in an officer-involved shooting on Interstate 90 in Post Falls on June 22.
According to the Bonner County Sheriff's Office, Marcus Rael has been charged with 12 counts of assault with intent to commit murder by brandishing firearms and firing multiple shots at officers.
Rael will be arraigned on the indictment in Kootenai County.
He is currently being held on a $4 million bond.
The investigation into the incident and the use of force by the officers involved in the shooting is ongoing.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up