POST FALLS, Idaho - A Grand Jury has charged a Post Falls man in the double homicide of a woman and her 6-year-old daughter.
Angel Morales Larranaga, 24, was handed up an indictment of two counts of first degree murder. He is charged with killing his wife, 24-year-old Facunda Valenzuelaleon and her daughter on July 8.
The Grand Jury said Larranaga willfully killed the two with premeditation.
A trial will be set for the near future.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties