POST FALLS, Idaho - A Grand Jury has charged a Post Falls man in the double homicide of a woman and her 6-year-old daughter.
Angel Morales Larranaga, 24, was handed up an indictment of two counts of first degree murder. He is charged with killing his wife, 24-year-old Facunda Valenzuelaleon and her daughter on July 8.
The Grand Jury said Larranaga willfully killed the two with premeditation.
A trial will be set for the near future.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time