Dreams came true Friday for a Coeur d'Alene high school senior with a rare genetic syndrome, thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and her entire high school community. KXLY 4's Caroline Rourke reports.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017