The KXLY4 Extreme Team is at it once again, this time helping a man many on the team are close with.
Nate Moats has helped out the Extreme Team on past projects. Moats was recently diagnosed with ALS, and is rapidly losing muscle control.
Nate and his teenage daughter are living in Hayden, but need some work done on their home to help Nate get around more easily.
On Tuesday, we'll show you Nate's incredible outlook on his grim diagnosis, and what the Extreme Team is doing to help.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting