The KXLY4 Extreme Team is at it once again, this time helping a man many on the team are close with.
Nate Moats has helped out the Extreme Team on past projects. Moats was recently diagnosed with ALS, and is rapidly losing muscle control.
Nate and his teenage daughter are living in Hayden, but need some work done on their home to help Nate get around more easily.
On Tuesday, we'll show you Nate's incredible outlook on his grim diagnosis, and what the Extreme Team is doing to help.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives