COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office is seeking help from the public regarding the recent death of Misty Phelps and her two children.
Phelps, 25, and her two kids, Tristan, 1, and Riley, 2, were found dead in a submerged car in Fernan Lake on Nov. 3.
Autopsy results indicates drowning was the cause of death for all three.
"Sheriff's detectives are currently asking for anyone that may have seen or had contact with Misty and her two children, or Misty's silver 2006, Ford Fusion from about 4:00 PM on Wednesday, November 2nd to the time she was discovered on Thursday, November 3rd to please contact them," KCSO wrote in a press release.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Sergeant Brad Maskell at email@example.com or Detective Terry Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 208-446-1358.
- Gonzaga falls from top spot in AP poll, Kansas moves to No. 1
- United to add San Francisco and Chicago service to Spokane
- 4 Things to Know for Feb. 27
- Former NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal says she can't find job
- Childcare advocates ask Washington lawmakers to invest more in childcare
- Pay-by-phone app no longer working in downtown Spokane