SPOKANE, Wash. - A northern Idaho resort is being sold for $5 million.
The Spokesman-Review reports that Jeld-Wen Holdings Inc., which has owned the resort for 20 years, is selling the property to an undisclosed buyer. The sale was revealed in a recent filing with the federal Securities and Exchange Commission.
The resort in Kellogg includes a ski operation with a three-mile gondola, a nine-hole golf course, condos and an indoor waterpark.
Jeld-Wen sold three central Oregon resorts in 2010 and said at that time it was willing to sell Silver Mountain as well.
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent
- STA launches new route through Spokane Valley