Interstate 90 has reopened from Mullan, Idaho to St. Regis, Montana after closing Monday due to avalanche dangers, but it turns out a reader board mistake nearly caused as much trouble as the highway closure. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home