POST FALLS, Idaho - Idaho State Patrol responded to multiple slideoffs on Interstate 90 near Post Falls and the Washington State line Wednesday.
The westbound lanes of I-90 were blocked around 5: 30 a.m. Thursday for about an hour, due to black ice.
Idaho State Police received multiple reports of sheets of black ice on the bridges.
Drivers in the area are asked to use caution, and expect delays.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting