KELLOGG, Idaho - An investigation is underway in the death of a 22-month-old child in Kingston, Idaho on Saturday.
Shoshone County Sheriff's deputies and emergency responders were called out early Saturday morning to a home in Kingston where they found an unresponsive child.
CPR was performed on that child at the residence as well as on the way to the Shoshone County Medical Center but, unfortunately, the child passed away.
An autopsy was scheduled to be performed Monday.
The Idaho State Police is now investigating the child's death.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'