Certain crimes like theft and burglaries are on the rise in the Idaho panhandle and the Kootenai County sheriff thinks the people behind some of those crimes are making a run across the border from Spokane to commit crimes. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line