An Iraqi native, who escaped persecution and now lives in Coeur d'Alene, is working to bring attention to the dire humanitarian situation in his home country. Alex LeFriec reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line