Idaho officials say they will ask the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for an emergency stay while they fight a federal judge's decision to allow same-sex marriages in the state starting on Friday. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'