GRANGEVILLE, Idaho - Police say their investigation into the shooting death of a man in Idaho County has resulted in a second arrest.
The Idaho County Sheriff's Office says it has arrested 36-year-old Ernest Ruiz III, of Eugene, Oregon, on a charge of unlawful possession of a firearm.
It says Ruiz is also being held on a warrant issued by the Oregon State Parole Board.
Authorities say 41-year-old Kyle A. Anderson of Kooskia died of a single gunshot wound on June 9 on a road northeast of Kooskia.
Deputies took 48-year-old Jason A. Godwin, of Kooskia, into custody the next day on a second-degree murder charge.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives