The Idaho Department of Fish and Game is asking for input on trapping concerns after two recent incidents where families lost their dogs in wooded areas. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase