If you feel the need for speed, you could soon be cruising the freeways in Idaho at 80 miles an hour, after the state senate has green lit a bill that could increase freeway speeds. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car
- Spokane has high interest in World Naked Gardening Day