It's an identity thief's dream: Boxes and boxes of income tax returns were recently found at a former H & R Block office in Coeur d'Alene. Those returns had been left behind for nearly a year. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives