HAYDEN, Idaho - Police in northern Idaho are investigating after an espresso stand owner reported an estimated $10,000 worth of coffee-making equipment stolen.
The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office tells the Coeur d'Alene Press that the equipment and inventory was reported stolen Wednesday.
Police say the stand had been closed for about a year and was stored on a vacant lot.
Police say no fingerprints were found but that a deputy collected a cigarette butt as evidence that was found nearby.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March