HAYDEN, Idaho - Police in northern Idaho are investigating after an espresso stand owner reported an estimated $10,000 worth of coffee-making equipment stolen.
The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office tells the Coeur d'Alene Press that the equipment and inventory was reported stolen Wednesday.
Police say the stand had been closed for about a year and was stored on a vacant lot.
Police say no fingerprints were found but that a deputy collected a cigarette butt as evidence that was found nearby.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives