COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff's Department has found a missing, mentally handicapped man in Coeur D'Alene.
Deputies received a report that Jacob Ethan Koger, 32, of Spokane disappeared Monday night.
Koger's friends said they went out to the North Idaho College beach with him on the Lake Coeur D'Alene for a swim. Koger then told his friends he was going for a walk and never returned.
Deputies said Koger is mentally handicapped and has done this before. He is known to have walked home on the Centennial Trail. However, deputies said they checked the length of the trail and did not find Koger.
According to the Kootenai County Sheriff's Department, Koger showed up at home, unharmed.
- Ferguson files lawsuit over sexual harassment of farmworkers
- Man ejected from truck found dead at scene
- Escaped inmate located and taken into custody
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns