COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff's Department has found a missing, mentally handicapped man in Coeur D'Alene.
Deputies received a report that Jacob Ethan Koger, 32, of Spokane disappeared Monday night.
Koger's friends said they went out to the North Idaho College beach with him on the Lake Coeur D'Alene for a swim. Koger then told his friends he was going for a walk and never returned.
Deputies said Koger is mentally handicapped and has done this before. He is known to have walked home on the Centennial Trail. However, deputies said they checked the length of the trail and did not find Koger.
According to the Kootenai County Sheriff's Department, Koger showed up at home, unharmed.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position