DEARY, Idaho - Idaho State Police officials say a Deary woman died in a collision with another vehicle in Latah County.
Police officials said in a statement Wednesday night that 45-year-old Dorita Osterberg was attempting to pass a farm tractor and turn in to a private driveway near Deary when she was struck by a pickup truck headed in the opposite direction.
Osterberg was transported by air to a hospital, where she died of her injuries.
A passenger in the car Osterberg was driving was injured and taken to Grittman Medical Center.
Police say Osterberg was not wearing a seatbelt, but her passenger was.
The driver of the pickup was not injured.
Police officials say the crash is under investigation.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties