They were tying more knots than usual at the Hitching Post in Coeur d'Alene Tuesday as happy couples were hitching their hopes and dreams on 11-12-13, the second to last sequential date this century.
Love was in the air in the Lake City as couples lined up to make a lifelong commitment to each on a very special day.
"I just thought it was cool, 11/12/13," Rachel Stewart said.
After three years together, Stewart and Lance Davis decided on this date back in May.
"Then he can't go, 'What date did we get married again? I forgot," Stewart said.
Many believe 11-12-13 is a lucky day, which was why the Hitching Post wedding chapel was tying more knots than they do on a typical Tuesday.
"We choose to get married on 11/12/13 because it's just a cool date," Ian and Tori Ramsey said.
It was a spur of the moment decision for Ian and Tori ramsey, who said "I do" without even telling their families.
"We were going to do a big wedding and we decided to get our daughter and come get married at the Hitching Post. Nobody knows, yeah nobody knows yet, we haven't told anybody," the couple laughed.
There's just one more sequential date this century on 12/13/14, so if you haven't found a significant other yet, you still have another year to find that person, get engaged and get hitched.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday