COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Coeur d'Alene police responded to reports of a suspicious package Wednesday morning at the Probation and Parole offices. The package turned out to be nothing more than a piece of art.
The package was left in the doorway of the offices at Second and Anton Avenue. Police closed down Anton to vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
Upon arrival, police found the package to be a piece of art in a cardboard poster tube.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school