COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Coeur d'Alene Police are seeking the public's help in finding a man reported missing on August 8.
Christopher Towles was reported missing at 1 p.m. last Friday by his mother, who said he failed to show up for work, which was unusual for him. His roommate said that his roommate said he was last seen last Wednesday morning.
The roommate didn't know where he was but had information that his vehicle had broken down in Spokane.
On Sunday Towles' vehicle was found and recovered by the Spokane Police Department in a parking lot near the intersection of Francis and Nevada.
Since his disappearance he has not had any contact with his friends or family and is considered endangered due to his mental state.
"You have a lot of family who love you and we'd like you back home and in one piece," said his father Hugh Towles. "You can call me call the police department call anyone in your family. We're here for you and we're willing to help you "
If anyone has any information on his whereabouts you're asked to contact the Coeur d'Alene Police Department at 208-769-2320.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th