POST FALLS, Idaho - A Coeur d'Alene man died in a single car crash early Friday morning.
Around 2:00 a.m. Idaho State Police said a black BMW was speeding in the area of 4th Avenue and Seltice Way in Post Falls. While negotiating the a slight curve, the driver lost control of the car and went off the right shoulder. ISP said the car hit a boulder and then rolled, finally coming to rest in a field.
Patrick Sparr, 23, died on scene. Derrick Starke, 23, was treated for minor injuries and released. ISP said no seatbelts were in use. It is unclear who was driving the car.
- Keep your pets safe during Halloween
- Police arrest man who stole from multiple ex-girlfriends
- City seeks public input on 2018 budget
- Idaho house burns after tenant uses diesel fuel in fireplace
- Spokane submits its proposal to become Amazon's second headquarters
- UPDATE: Missing Spokane Valley boy found safe