SANDPOINT, Idaho - A 25-year-old man has been arrested on accusations that he pistol-whipped several people during a weekend party south of Athol.
The Bonner County Daily Bee reports that Terry Clark of Coeur d'Alene was taken into custody Wednesday at a residence near Priest Lake just south of Coolin.
Kootenai County Sheriff's detectives obtained a felony warrant for Clark's arrest on four counts of aggravated battery.
Authorities say Clark became violent during the outdoor party last week and used a handgun to beat and injure partygoers.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car