COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A toddler was hospitalized in Coeur d'Alene over the weekend after falling from a second-floor window at home.
Police officers responded on Friday night to a report that a child between the ages of 1 and 2 fell out the window. The child's bunk bed was next to the window.
Sgt. Scot TenEyck said Saturday it appeared the child would be fine. No citations were issued.
Police did not release any information about the child's injuries, but said the child was listed in stable condition at Kootenai Medical Center.
- Skeletal remains in Idaho badger den are from 2 children
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved