COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A toddler was hospitalized in Coeur d'Alene over the weekend after falling from a second-floor window at home.
Police officers responded on Friday night to a report that a child between the ages of 1 and 2 fell out the window. The child's bunk bed was next to the window.
Sgt. Scot TenEyck said Saturday it appeared the child would be fine. No citations were issued.
Police did not release any information about the child's injuries, but said the child was listed in stable condition at Kootenai Medical Center.
- 175+ "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire