CLARK FORK, IDAHO - The Bonner County Prosecutor is dismissing a charge against the woman accused of leaving the scene of a fatal crash.
Last July, Spokane Police Officer Kurt Henson lost control of his motorcycle near Clark Fork, Idaho, slid across the pavement and was then run over. He died at the scene.
The next day, Brianna Knapp surrendered herself and was charged with leaving the scene of an accident.
Knapp told investigat6ors that she hit the same uneven ground that caused Hensen to lost control and assumed her truck was damaged in the construction zone.
Now, the prosecutor is dismissing that charge, but could re-file, pending the outcome of the investigation.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River