COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A 40-year-old woman was killed in a two-car crash on Highway 41 near Spirit Lake early Monday morning.
Neta Clift, 40, of Coeur d'Alene was traveling northbound on SH 41 when she lost control of her late model Oldsmobile 88 on the snow-covered highway and spun out into the southbound lane and hit a Dodge pickup truck.
Clift died at the scene of the crash.
The driver of the second vehicle and a 10-year-old passenger were taken to Kootenai Medical Center for treatment of unspecified injuries and released.
The investigation into the crash is ongoing.
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land