COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Coeur d'Alene firefighters are investigating the cause of an early-morning house fire.
The fire started on the 4000 block of North Royal Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Firefighters said the fire appears to be electrical and started due to a heater.
Firefighters also said the house was vacant when the fire started.
The house has minor smoke damage.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday