COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Coeur d'Alene firefighters are investigating the cause of an early-morning house fire.
The fire started on the 4000 block of North Royal Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Firefighters said the fire appears to be electrical and started due to a heater.
Firefighters also said the house was vacant when the fire started.
The house has minor smoke damage.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults