HAYDEN, Idaho - A car crash in Hayden, ID caused a power outage to around 2,600 Avista customers in the area on Sunday night.
Kootenai County Sheriff's deputies say 4th and Prairie-Roads are closed for one block in all directions. Viewers tell KXLY that a SUV hit a power pole knocking it down and rolling the vehicle. Avista says they are working to restore power and say it should be back on around 9:15 p.m.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car