COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A California man with a large swastika tattoo on his chest is facing a battery charge in northern Idaho following a video posted on YouTube.
The Coeur d'Alene Press reports that police in Coeur d'Alene arrested 41-year-old Gary Edwin Dixon of Victorville, California, on Saturday after seeing the YouTube video posted on Wednesday.
Police say the video titled "Crazy guy at Texas Roadhouse" shows a shirtless Dixon raging at another man and his family in a parking lot as they leave a restaurant.
Dixon was booked into the Kootenai County Jail and released the same day on $300 bond. The jail roster lists Dixon as currently living in Post Falls.
Northern Idaho has a history of white supremacy groups but Dixon says he has no ties.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfdw63zhfZM (WARNING: Graphic language)
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image