POST FALLS, Idaho - More women are hunting, shooting, and enjoying other outdoor sports and this weekend Cabela's in Post Falls is celebrating this trend.
Cabela's usually puts on 'Ladies Day Out' at least twice a year as a way to celebrate the growing trend of women enjoying the outdoors. The event starts at 10 a.m. and includes seminars for women on concealed carry, self defense and a live archery workshop at their indoor range.
Get to Cabela's early and you could get a special door prize.
"The first hundred women through the door will get a special gift and if you attend a seminar you will also get an employee discount for the day to shop so it is a pretty good deal for the women and we are just excited that we can honor them," Pete Marion with Cabela's said.
For more information on Cabela's Ladies Day Out event click here
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults