The Diamond Cup roared back into the Lake City last year. The hydro-planes returning after a 45 year hiatus. While the event seemed to go fairly smooth, financially the outcome was anything but, with many businesses going unpaid for their services. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home