BONNERS FERRY, Idaho - A bomb threat closed down Bonners Ferry High School early Tuesday afternoon.
Boundary County School District reported that the school was evacuated and students were sent home for the day.
Authorities searched the building and remained on the scene to safeguard the school and staff members.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car