BONNERS FERRY, Idaho - For the ninth time this school year, a bomb threat has forced the closure of a school in Boundary County.
In the incident, confirmed Monday afternoon by the district superintendent, an unspecific bomb threat was called in; because it did not specify which school was involved, all five schools in the district were closed down as a precaution.
This was the ninth time a bomb threat has been reported in the district so far this school year.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'