COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office confirms that they pulled a man's body out of Lake Coeur d'Alene early Saturday morning.
The body was found floating near the boat dock at North Idaho College just before 6:00 AM.
Officers from Coeur d'Alene Police as well as Kootenai County Sheriff's Deputies responded to the scene.
Sheriff's Detectives and the Kootenai County Coroner are on the scene processing evidence. Rosenberry Drive, commonly known as the dike road, is closed while the scene is being processed. Rosenberry Drive is expected to be reopened by 11:00 AM Saturday.
At this time it's unknown how long the body had been in the water. The identity of the male and cause of death are also unknown.
The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office is handling the investigation.
- Ferguson files lawsuit over sexual harassment of farmworkers
- Man ejected from truck found dead at scene
- Escaped inmate located and taken into custody
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns