WALLACE, Idaho - The Shoshone County Sheriff's Office confirms the body of missing teen Dylan Parker was found Tuesday morning in the Two Mile Gulch area.
Two men were out searching for an ATV that had rolled off a road into a snowy, heavily wooded ravine when they discovered the body.
The investigation will now focus on how Parker got to where he was and determine his cause of death.
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force