WALLACE, Idaho - The Shoshone County Sheriff's Office confirms the body of missing teen Dylan Parker was found Tuesday morning in the Two Mile Gulch area.
Two men were out searching for an ATV that had rolled off a road into a snowy, heavily wooded ravine when they discovered the body.
The investigation will now focus on how Parker got to where he was and determine his cause of death.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives