KELLOGG, Idaho - Officials in northern Idaho say a man whose body was found in a park near Mullan is that of a 36-year-old Montana man.
Shoshone County Prosecutor Keisha Oxendine says the body of Kendall Quinnell was found on Sept. 8 in Shoshone Park.
Officials have not said how he died, but the Idaho State Police is investigating his death as a homicide.
Idaho officials have not said where in Montana Quinnell is from.
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured