KELLOGG, Idaho - Officials in northern Idaho say a man whose body was found in a park near Mullan is that of a 36-year-old Montana man.
Shoshone County Prosecutor Keisha Oxendine says the body of Kendall Quinnell was found on Sept. 8 in Shoshone Park.
Officials have not said how he died, but the Idaho State Police is investigating his death as a homicide.
Idaho officials have not said where in Montana Quinnell is from.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting