HAYDEN, Idaho - Kootenai County Sheriff's detectives are investigating the scene of a body found in the Coeur d'Alene National Forest.
Just after noon on Tuesday, deputies were called to the Hayden Creek area for reports of a body. Two men came across the dead male while traveling through the area.
Forest Service Road 437, also known as Hayden Creek Road, is closed between E. Hayden Lake Road and Forest Service Road 206.
The identity of the body and the manner of death are not being released at this time.
- Thanksgiving travel tips for local flyers
- Holiday deals for the savvy consumer
- New details emerge in Medical Lake High School explicit photo drive
- Travel easier during the busiest holiday weekend in a decade
- Cantwell fights higher park fees
- Padden named ranking member on Senate Law and Justice committee