One day after the Kootenai County prosecutor ruled a 2012 Coeur d'Alene Police officer-involved shooting was justified authorities have released dash cam and body cam footage from the officers involved in that shooting. KXLY4's Melissa Luck reports.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties