An accused child molester in Post Falls is being allowed to live right across the street from his alleged victims and the children's mom is outraged by the judge's leniency. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'