HARVARD, Idaho - A dozen Boy Scouts were treated for food poisoning after getting sick at Camp Grizzly Tuesday night.
Scout officials called 911 around 6 p.m. Tuesday for a sick boy. By the time the ambulance arrived at the scene, several other boys began feeling sick, too.
Two more ambulances were called to the scene, transporting the other boys to Gritman Medical Center in Moscow for treatment.
Latah County sheriff's deputies said they'll follow up on the incident Wednesday. There is no word on what the boys ate to cause the illness.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car