Emotions ran high Thursday at the Coeur d'Alene Resort as Priest Lake cabin owners waited to find out if they'd be able to keep their properties as 59 waterfront properties were auctioned off to comply with the Idaho Constitution to dispose of state endowment trust land. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car