BOISE, Idaho - A new study finds that nearly 290,000 jobs will become available in Idaho by 2020.
Georgetown University's Center for Education and the Workforce in a study released Wednesday says the fastest growing occupations will be health care support, health care professional and technical positions, community services and the arts.
The study also finds that 68 percent of all jobs in the state by 2020 will require formal education after high school.
Report co-author Nicole Smith tells Boise State Public Radio that Idaho's need for education is growing faster than most states.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity