COEUR D'ALENE - Voters in northern Idaho have approved school funding levies in Kootenai and Shoshone counties and rejected one in Bonner County.
Voters in the Lakeland Joint School District in Rathdrum approved a two-year, $4.8 million levy on Tuesday.
The Spokesman-Review reports that voters also approved a two-year, $2.78 million levy in the Kellogg School District
The Wallace School District's request for $2 million a year for two years also passed.
In Priest River, Voters rejected a one-year, $3.5 million levy for the West Bonner School District.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'