Sheriff's deputies in Boundary County are trying to locate three boys, missing for nearly a week. Investigators believe they ran away, but suspect the youngest boy may not be a "willing participant."
15-year old Ethan Pinson,13-year old Cody Pinson and 9-year old Dakota Pinson have been missing from the Paradise Valley area of Boundary County since Thursday, August 16th. The boys are adopted; Cody and Ethan are biological brothers.
According to Boundary County investigators, it's not clear if the boys are in danger. But, anyone who sees them is asked to call the Boundary County Sheriff's Office at 208-267-3151, ext. 0.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital