CULDESAC, Idaho - The Lewiston Fire Department says two men died and another was critically injured in a one-vehicle rollover crash near Culdesac, east of Lewiston.
Firefighters said the 1979 Dodge pickup was speeding when the driver lost control, causing the truck to roll just before 8 p.m. Thursday. It happened on Garden Gulch Road, near Cottonwood Creek Road.
James Sanford, 27, and Donovan Huth, 28, died at the scene. Thomas Alfrey Jr., 27, was in critical condition while being transported to a Lewiston hospital. He was upgraded to fair condition on Friday morning.
The Nez Perce County Major Collision Team and the Lewiston Police Major Collision Team are investigating the crash.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties