POST FALLS, Idaho - A manager at an asphalt company in Post Falls has reported the theft of $1,800 worth of copper wire.
The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office reports Poe Asphalt had contracted another company to bring in a transformer trailer for a crushing job in a gravel pit near its offices.
The Coeur d'Alene Press reports that a manager said the copper wire was taken from the trailer.
The manager added that the wire weighed "several hundred pounds" and would have required at least two people and a vehicle to remove.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school