LENORE, Idaho - Idaho State Police said a motorcyclist was killed and two people were injured in a collision near Lenore, Idaho Wednesday night.
Deputies said around 5 p.m., Dale Grusell, 65, from Arizona, was driving a motorcycle and trying to pass eastbound traffic on U.S. 12 near milepost 13, just east of Lewiston.
Deputies said Grusell was speeding when he rear-ended a car that was attempting to make a left turn off the highway.
Grussell was ejected from his motorcycle. He was wearing a helmet.
According to emergency crews, he died on the scene and the motorcycle was destroyed.
Deputies said the two people inside the vehicle were transported to St. Joseph Regional Medical Center with unknown injuries.
- Ferris teacher, coach under investigation in Idaho
- 170,000 job seekers compromised by Department of Labor hack
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- 4 Things To Know For March 23
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Spokane River flooding backyards in Seven Mile neighborhood