LENORE, Idaho - Idaho State Police said a motorcyclist was killed and two people were injured in a collision near Lenore, Idaho Wednesday night.
Deputies said around 5 p.m., Dale Grusell, 65, from Arizona, was driving a motorcycle and trying to pass eastbound traffic on U.S. 12 near milepost 13, just east of Lewiston.
Deputies said Grusell was speeding when he rear-ended a car that was attempting to make a left turn off the highway.
Grussell was ejected from his motorcycle. He was wearing a helmet.
According to emergency crews, he died on the scene and the motorcycle was destroyed.
Deputies said the two people inside the vehicle were transported to St. Joseph Regional Medical Center with unknown injuries.
- Street closed on 26th and Pines due to water main break
- Zag fans face cold to catch final MBB home game
- Solid waste collectors and police collaborate to fight crime
- Spokane's beloved K9 Laslo retires
- City of Spokane tries new techniques to tackle potholes
- Waterless week for nearly 300 patrons in CDA