LENORE, Idaho - Idaho State Police said a motorcyclist was killed and two people were injured in a collision near Lenore, Idaho Wednesday night.
Deputies said around 5 p.m., Dale Grusell, 65, from Arizona, was driving a motorcycle and trying to pass eastbound traffic on U.S. 12 near milepost 13, just east of Lewiston.
Deputies said Grusell was speeding when he rear-ended a car that was attempting to make a left turn off the highway.
Grussell was ejected from his motorcycle. He was wearing a helmet.
According to emergency crews, he died on the scene and the motorcycle was destroyed.
Deputies said the two people inside the vehicle were transported to St. Joseph Regional Medical Center with unknown injuries.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults