COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Kootenai County sheriff's office has identified the man whose body was found on the shoreline of Lake Coeur d'Alene.
The body of 40-year-old Daniel Escallero Moreno was found on the shoreline near North Idaho College on July 19. Moreno was known to be a transient in the Coeur d'Alene area.
There were no obvious signs of foul play, but the man's death is still being investigated and officers are awaiting autopsy and toxicology results.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives